Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Heart!

I recently asked my personal kids (I have to always refer to my own two children as my "personal" kids) what they love about our family. I asked them each individually and then it made for a great discussion at dinner. Yes at dinner. Dinner time is our time to share. We go around and each of us share our "high" and "low" for the day. If you have never done this, I highly recommend it! We have made it our rule that anything can be said at the dinner table and what is said at the dinner table, stays at the dinner table. It's amazing what is in their (not so little anymore) hearts!

So here is my heart...my family! (minus my brother, mom and dad)


So what did my kids say? They love that we are there for each other. That we always put our family first. That we take care of each other. And that we love to spend time together.

I am so thankful for these precious gifts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment